You can find more detailed info with weblinks on our services page, but essentially there is more to do in this area than either El Nido or Coron. Here is a list:
- excellent snorkeling in the clearest waters in the world
- diving at two sunken ship sites
- hiking, bicycling or motorbiking through jungle trails
- explore caves
- inexpensive local boat tours which can be combined with fishing
- castaway program if you want to sleep on a deserted island (52 islands in this immediate area and most of them are completely undeveloped)
- and on our own resort: kitesurfing, beach volleyball, badminton, basketball in the local village or in amongst the coconut trees, kayaking, gymnastics workout station, with future plans for (once we get the equipment) windsurfing, wakeboarding and waterskiing (already have a speedboat), longboarding and so forth. We have tons of musical instruments so evening entertainment can comprise of playing around the campfire.